Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am in love.....

I knew that title would pull you in. lmao!
Just a short little post to tell you how I feel.
I love this coffee.
I wake up everyday and know that my coffee 
tastes just like the smell of coffee. Does that make sense? It does to me, hope you can try some and see what I mean.

I received 2 lovely cans of this fantastic drug as a housewarming gift from a favorite friend of mine. This morning I brewed a pot before heading off for a run....I ran with gusto knowing it was waiting for me at home.
Love is beautiful especially when it comes in the form of a smooth and delicious drink.

Next up...
(*note*photos are of horrible quality today, but you get the point.)
My girlies started school this week. Love these 3 xo xo xo

And...
Look what just arrived. I want this...
Jack Jacket!
Buy it here


Last, but certainly not least...

Happy Birthday Danielle Rochelle!
May 39 be a great year for you and your family. xo
Up is the only place to go.

~JR




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts