Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smidge O' Irish

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I think I have a smidge of Irish in me, so I do enjoy a pint and a reuben.
But, for the most part this Mexican sticks with margaritas and enchiladas.  I hope you all have a great little green holiday.

Making my little chicks homemade Shamrock Shakes, Mmmmm

Shamrock Shake from Epicurious.com

•2 cups vanilla ice cream

•1 1/4 cups 2% low-fat milk

•1/4 teaspoon mint extract

•8 drops green food coloring (optional)

Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
 Add some fun sprinkles, and drink it up!

Here is a little green from:




via



via
 



213 Dress @ Next Door
  



via







via
anthropology



~JR

2 comments:

jen26r said...

That shake looks pretty good Jen....lucky girls. I was lame and did not one thing for my poor kiddos. Ah well, next yr....see u at coffee I hope.

Alie said...

Ted and Mary dropped Lucy off today with not one but TWO huge shamrock shakes!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts