Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nothing like a cowboy.....

I have always have been a fan of cowboys. Not the football team but the actual rugged, strong, and hardworking kind.

*Warning! If you easily offend from handsome fellas look away from your computer.....







\
One more for good measure...

Oh, how did this get in here?  Not a cowboy, but dang......Jude looks rugged and soft to me. Man!!



It's my love for rugged yet soft that has me loving these.
Cowboys Bags have been on my mind for months. It took some convincing, but I finally convinced my boss we had to have these in the store. Cowboys Bags and Cowboys Belts are made in Amsterdam. They are made of washed leather...they actually wash the leather in a washing machine to get it to be worn and rustic.


They also do belts...we picked these for the store.

They are heading into high fashion..check it.



Watch what "they" are saying about this line....It's Scott Starbuck from City Soles. He gives a nice brand overview and talks about how limited their distribution
of these bags are in the US.
Stop into Next Door and check them out.....you are going to want to touch them and make one yours...just like a cowboy.
-JR





1 comments:

Renotta Thompson RRT Designs said...

I knew there was a reason we call you JR!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts