Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tie One On...June 23rd!

Tie One On...June 23rd at Next Door.

Remember this cool pic? It's from our website here at
Next Door. We are having a fun night that also benefits area shelters here in South Eastern Wisconsin.


Here is a note from the owner of our boutique, Renotta.

Join us for a fun filled day of fashion. Amanda from bizme.biz will be with us sharing all her expertise on accessorizing your wardrobe for work and play. Everyone shopping that day will receive a beautiful scarf with a minimum purchase of $25 (while supplies last). In addition we'll be kicking off Project Knitway Scarves for Shelters. This year my goal is to knit and donate 500 scarves to area shelters by the end of the year. You can help me by purchasing two skeins of yarn from our store.
(*note: click here if you do NOT know what a skein of yarn is)
In return for your donation you will receive a 50% off coupon to use on any item in our store. If the response is anything like last year, I'll have to stick to my knitting.

See you soon....Renotta

Stop into the store on Thursday, June 23rd. More details next week.  I unfortunately will not be able to be there...I run our church festival that weekend....I turn into a "Carny."  That means I oversee the set up of tents, cotton candy and sno-cone machines, I sign for a corn roaster and port-o-johns, I make sure the games and prizes are all good, I wear a walky talky, I make sure the beer tent is running smoothly, I keep an eye on the inflatable obstacle course and jumbo slides, and I eat a hell of a lot of nachos and brats!  Oh, and I love every minute of it!!  ~JR



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts