Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ryu the day

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new Ryu flowers!! They come in 3 colors and they arrived today!

Don't Ryu the day on these beauties. Get yours before they are gone.


I always think that adding just one more element to an outfit makes things more interesting. These new flowers from Ryu can clip or pin to your tank, skirt, jacket, and in your hair. I love the muted colors that Michael Stars, BB Dakota, & Hazel are offering this season.




I love this grouping...they are some of my favorite new arrivals from yesterday. Ryu, Rock & Republic, & Hazel (a truly unique line that I love) Stop on by and check it all out.


I am trying to collage photos together so you can see more. What do you think? Yay or Nay? Let me know your thoughts... ~JR

2 comments:

Renotta Thompson RRT Designs said...

JR...the store loves you too! Love all your blogs. RT

Renotta Thompson RRT Designs said...

Yay!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts