Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Muze + Paige Denim

Maternity clothes, right up my alley. Just kidd'n, this womb is closed. I think it's fun to check out the newest maternity fashions when you won't be needing to wear it! I really did love being pregnant and even though my options were limited to Gap, Pea in the Pod, Macy's, Motherhood and Old Navy I still found plenty to wear. This blog is going to keep an eye on everyday maternity fashions and some that are more high end. Don't stop reading here....I do have more to add for your reading enjoyment. Ha ha! Now if I were a pregnant gal and was out running errands on a nice Spring day I might find this to be fun... This T is made by Muze and the denim is by Paige. Find all these fun items at Next Door in the Sendik's Shopping Plaza on Capitol Drive, Brookfield.


Michael Stars top and Paige maternity denim (all found at www.shopatnextdoor.com)

Now don't go getting knocked up just to wear this stuff, they do make it all in REGULAR aka Non-Pregnant versions. ~JR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts