Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maternity wear sure ain't what it used to be.

So, where was Michael Stars when I had my kids? Mind you it was 1999, 2001, and 2005, not that long ago. These tees would have been numero uno in my baby belly wardrobe.



Here are some other colors in his line. Perfect for under sweaters or just alone with a pair of these J Brand maternity beauties....


My husband is laughing from the other room because he can't believe I am talking about maternity clothes. Let me just say, I really think being pregnant was the most amazing time of my life. The Pea in The Pod, Motherhood, Gap Maternity and the maternity section at Macy's and Nordstrom is really all we had (back then).  I swear my maternity Gap Long and Lean have been passed to atleast 5 women. They are like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Maternity Pants. They fit everyone, that is until my 5'5" sister took it upon herself to cut them to fit her short stature.  When they got to my girlfriend Danni they were only available for capri wear. :(  Oh well, an end of an era.  Check out www.shopatnextdoor.com to find all the maternity wear you'll need. They even have Belly Bands, another amazing invention post my child birthing years! ~ Post 1, complete! :) ~Jennifer

1 comments:

Kat said...

Ha! I hear ya! My youngest is 4 1/2 and my maternity clothes certainly weren't THAT cute.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts