Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's always 50/50....


Apparently I have a few readers out there. I always appreciate any feedback, good or bad, insightful or bullshit.
I like it regardless.



Two friends commented and it was 50/50.
(Coincidentally I have known both since high school days...is that weird?)
They both thought my ladder was worth talking about. I like that as well. They were completely opposite in their opinions.....I was intrigued by both views. Here they are.

A ladder is a representation of the soul's capacity to rise.....Not to mention the symbol of resolution.  (thanks jma)

***************************************

Whether you go up the ladder or down it, your position is shaky. When you stand with your two feet on the ground you will always keep your balance. - Tao Te Ching 13  (thanks fd)


I had the same reaction to both responses.
A feeling of hell yeah!
I am thankful for my friends and their thoughts,
keep em' coming.





Taking this second post of the day to send out a
Long Distance Dedication to my pal Doug...
even though he lives 2 minutes away.

Chemo sucks.....karaoke asap. Angel is the first duet we do! 
Feet on the ground or your soul's capacity to rise.....
either works for me.



-JR

1 comments:

Pete said...

ain't seen no bullshit yet Jen! In fact I read your blog more than I read daily newspapers!! I always think ladders are worth climbing, hell yeah there are some snakes occasionally but that's what life is all about isn't it? Your comments are very thought provoking my friend, thank you for sharing ;o)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts