Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspiration is everywhere

Yesterday I almost missed my turn on my way to work. I could have kept going for a drive. The fall sun was out, my sunroof was open, and my girls were settled safely into their classrooms at school.  Was listening to Chris Martin tell me how the stars shine just for me.  Some days are just really good!  Grateful for those days...of course some days are not.


This past year has had some serious lows to it. My Mom passed away suddenly and after 16 years I am no longer going to be married.  That is a crazy amount of change.  I have been a naive in the enormity of change.  Although with keeping these quotes in mind I think it will all work out.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
– Mae West

"Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you, And all the things that you do"
-Chris Martin


(worth playing even if Chris looks a little ridiculous on this still)


Check out this response from a good friend 
when I posted this photo
 Thanks for the advice!

Look to your left Jen and you will find the light switch! The bulbs have been changed from

old to new, circuits have been checked and are all functioning correctly! Start walking down

that tunnel, it gets wider and brighter the further you walk ;o)




For your listening pleasure:



Love this song...


I don't feel like it rains on me all the time, just randomly.





Naive? Me?  Maybe just a bit, but I am working on it.




Just because.....I love this tune.





And just because....forgiveness is good and so is moving forward. The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I figured out, I have to learn again.  Think this goes for many of us.  



And to end this uplifting (lol) post....


“The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.” – Anna Quindlen


~JR




3 comments:

Alie said...

Strong woman! I hope we see you soon!

Danni said...

Love you Jen. One day at a time girl.ox

Jenell said...

I think you are simply amazing in every way and I pray the best is yet to come for you. The girls are extremely blessed to have such a wonderful role model in their lives. We are always here for if you need anything. We love you!! Jenell

Post a Comment

Popular Posts