Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Covet the cool air....


We reside in the Midwest at Next Door.
We can't get enough of the warm Spring and Summer days, yet at the same time we covet the Fall. The crisp air that drives us to pull out those enveloping sweaters we love so much.  When the cool breeze of an early October afternoon pulls you to throw on your favorite boots along with a supple and cozy knit cardigan. Mmmmm, it makes me think of pumpkin patches and apple picking..... Sorry to romanticize the weather here considering I'll want t0 stick my head in oven come January. I know I will have to hit the lower hemisphere to reboot myself to this
happiness level I somehow have today,
 possibly Mexico? ;)

But for real, stop by the store.
We have some of the most amazing sweaters, cardigans, vests, and ponchos waiting for you. 
-JR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts