Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister!

Today my big sister Holly officially turned 40...

Just realized, Holly has the bowl in the photo above in her kitchen now!

Fun to see the writing in this album...my Mom wrote it.
Today is hard for Holly, its her first birthday without our Mom. 

We have always been together.

We had a great time at the lake last week with all her friends. (we share lots of the same friends, so it was way easy!)
We have always looked a lot alike,
even more as the years go by.

This was one of our Mom's favorite photos.

Didn't realize we have not changed much. :)
H on the Left, Me on the right

Me on the left, H on the right

I set her up with her fantastic husband, Chris about 16 years ago. They have 5 boys. (If you have been reading my blog for awhile you would already know this, sorry for the repeat.)
If you want to read it again click *here*


Holly has a great group of friends that love to
 be there for her.






She is going to be super annoyed with me for writing about her, but I'm doing it anyway...it's her birthday!!


Happy Birthday sister. Life would
not be the same without you in it. 
Love you!








2 comments:

Kat said...

I hope Holly's birthday was fantastic. The pictures look super fun. I can't imagine how hard it must be without your Mom. I hope your hearts are beginning to heal. xo

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Kat....great to hear from you. Hope your having a fun summer. For sure this year has been tough, so glad to have my sister. x Jen

Post a Comment

Popular Posts