Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Ellie!

Happy Birthday to my little Elizabeth. She came into this world tiny and fluffy.



She has always been a sweet girl, kind and cuddly.





She is growing up so fast. She turns 10 today. I love watching her play soccer, playing dolls with her little sister, and being goofy with her friends.


Of course we had to have CakePakes this morning.



Then Ellie opened her presents and loved her new Vera Bradley duffel bag. Along with a soccer ball, bike helmet, yo-yo, and fake mustaches! She is fun to buy for, she appreciates everything she is given. 
I am lucky to be her Mom.
Happy Birthday Ellie Bell~
xo Mom










Today is a good day for our family in a personal way, but I do have to voice an opinion on today's event. 

 Despite all of the justice our country has found today,  I cringe at the way many found themselves celebrating in the street. ~JR

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts