Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My husband has a thing for......

My husband has a thing for Sophia Vergara...like pretty much most men this past year.  I think I have a thing for her too....not like that...but I think she is gorgeous and absolutely hilarious.  As a Latina woman (I know my sister is laughing at that...but we are half Mexican!) I think that she uses her look in such a great way. Her comedy is very Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz morphed into one ridiculously stunning chicka!  Modern Family is the one show on TV that my husband and I never watch without each other.  It's just the rule in our house. It's good couples therapy.  My man has some Phil Dunphy characteristics. :} 

Here is a quote from Phil, but could easily have come out my man's mouth.

"I'm a cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god,
WTF: why the face?"  


 Check out Sophia's  new Diet Pepsi commercial...my favorite is her Lucille Ball look at the end of the ad....

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Love her, too, Jen! Beauty, brains and fabulous comedic timing. Just like us. ;) xoxo

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Right on Vic!

B said...

Timmy and I watch Modern Family together too - love it! (and Mad Men, of course)
Sofia's great ... but the best part of the commercial is Becks ;)

Unknown said...

Ione - if you are going to use me on your blog in my Pepsi commercial, at least you could ask.... love you. Inie

Anonymous said...

Tu eres hermana mexican a favorita.

Acebo

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Your my favorite Mexican sister too Acebo! Glad you ladies enjoyed the post....I will entertain you more while on the beach! xo

Post a Comment

Popular Posts