Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's new? Skinny Tee's and Vacation, that's what!

Skinny Tops are new here at Next Door! We have all the summer colors in!

Stop in or buy them here: Next Door

Skinny Tee's, The Diet you wear!
*Does not roll up
*Made in America
*One size fits most
*Appear 2 sizes smaller
*Great pregnancy top
*Perfect for layering


More Spring items arrive daily, check these out.

Our weekly special:
Paige Venice Crop in Colette. Today's special while they last. We have a full size run in this cute jean for spring. Reg $198  Today's Special $160
Wear these cuties with this perfect Splendid Knit Tank


Hazel is right up my alley with these!
Hazel Bandeau Dress in navy stripe
and
Hazel Asymmetric One Shoulder Dress in tangerine

All we need here in Milwaukee is warmer weather, and I'm in!

Thankfully we are heading to Destin, Florida for a week with a group of friends and
their kids over Easter Break.



Re-entry from a family vacation is always difficult. May I recommend a ladies trip post the 35 hour
round trip family vacation?



Mind you, I have a post Easter Break annual trip with the ladies to
Miami ~ South Beach. So I do practice what I preach.
So sad, I will miss my family. sniff sniff, some
how I think I will be okay. 


This is where we stay....for free. (huge smile)





The beach is beautiful, but sometimes
this shows up...?
 It was a Bachelor party, this had to have been the groom. Lucky Lady!



But for the most part, we eat, talk, laugh, drink, sleep, sun ourselves, and have a great old time. 

P.S.  No, that is not a Bump It in my hair
...it's some fella's head.

~JR









2 comments:

Danni said...

OMG!!! You put the "little guy" in the inner tube on your blog! Crack me up. I noticed I'm assuming the usual position on the couch...phone in hand...think I need some skinny tees Jenny!! ox

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts