Wednesday, March 9, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

Next Door
has a few of my favorite things.....when I walk through the doors
it's abundant with daily new arrivals!

KGB bags are my new obsession! The chunky link straps, clasps, and gold zippers with red lining....I Love!



How about this one? Beauuutiful!


The Studio Belt Bag, comes in Black, Red & White
...eeny, meeny, miny moe?

Shop on over to Next Door
and pick one up...or better yet,
come on in.

For all my Chamber Street readers "like" the store on Facebook
and shoot me a comment here to let me know you like us (lol).....
and I'll share my March coupon with you.
$25 off a pair of jeans
{or}
20% off a Spring item of your choice!

*KGB bags are included, duh! Get over here...

-JR


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts