Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayers for the people of Japan

I do believe I can live with the gray skies here in my town.
 Spring will come, and summer will follow.

 I am praying for all of the people in Japan. Those who are missing their loved ones, whose homes are washed away, and who have seen such
devastation in their lives.

This link is hard to watch. It does not show any one person being injured, but is of how the water came in with ships racing into homes and buildings. 
The people of Japan need our prayers.



Stop by this blog that I enjoy.  Mrs. Lilien makes a mean cocktail, has impeccable style, and knows when to put her money where her mouth is.  Donations for Japan here:
http://blog.mrslilien.com/

or click here to make a donation


-JR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts