Monday, March 21, 2011

Boot Love

It's been almost 2 years since you came into my life. We've been through so much together. We've been to Chicago, Miami, Puerto Rico, back to Florida again, the grocery store, dinner with family and friends, downtown, Home Depot, the Flea Market, a rummage sale or two, out to lunch, just to name a few.  Through the slushy Wisconsin winters, you've kept me warm and comfortable.  All the while keeping a modest face when the
compliments come rolling in.  Many times you have been mistaken for your cousin, Frye. 

It's you Katherine Engineer Boot from Target.com that makes me happy. Makes my mornings easy to get dressed. 

Thank you.



This is how easy it is. Throw in a buttery pair of Citizen denim. Pick a top and cardi from Splendid & Michael Stars, both are a staple at Next Door.
Our soon to arrive line of Spring scarves are sure to please.


Don't tell my darling brown pair, but it's sister just arrived last week.  I'll break it to her gently....there is room for both of them in my closet & my day.


I want to take this moment to thank Kiki for introducing me to Katherine. I have also shared the deal with Holly, Barb, Cindy, Kelly, and 4 fantastic Next Door shoppers I have had the opportunity to help out.  Target.com, I can't get enough of you. With your price of $39.99 I was able to shop at Next Door that much more. 

Thank you. 

~JR



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts