Saturday, February 5, 2011

Try this on for size

Yesterday I went into Next Door to scope out some fun outfits. I brought my girl Danni along for some trying on. I even made her wear the Baby Bump for some maternity wear! She has done print work throughout the midwest and is very photogenic, thanks Dan!

Next Door carries so many brands to choose from



I really love all of these looks. Enjoy!

BB Dakota Stevens sweater vest - J Brand Pencil Leg - Oramomi Sleeveless Boat neck - Necklace by Ellie Collection UPDATE* Check our Lynee's blog to hear all about The Ellie Collection Shop @ Next Door Fashion Scene

















Michael Stars tank - Paige Denim - Top by Fifteen-Twenty (Love this top, it has the coolest crystals hanging from the tie)











Rock & Republic Black 5 pocket black pants (Love these) - Pink eternity Scarf by Splendid, Creamy soft Top by Jack (fun line by BB Dakota) - Malena Vest by Buffalo















OK, these jeans are fanastic, so much Danni bought them after our shoot!
Paige Denim, Laurel Canyon Bootcut

- The necklace and charm are fantastic, from the Ellie Collection, You interchange the separate charms or wear the chain alone. I really think this is a fun & versatile piece of jewelry - The jacket is by Santuary, NOTE* This was the last one left, so run don't walk to Next door to pick it up. I just really thought it showed off the Ellie Necklace!



NOTE* This Top by Hazel is so darn cute, it is also the last one left. These are the kind of tops Next Door strives to have, unique yet super stylish!

It's time for the BABY BUMP!

All of these fresh tops are from Michael Stars Maternity....so Spring! Since obviously Danni is not really pregnant, she wore those fantastic Rock and Republic Black 5 pockets pants in all the maternity shots....they are a favorite of mine.

Ok, gratuitous shot of the Store AND me in the baby bump!
Stop on into Next Door to grab a pair of quality denim for your Saturday night! ~JR

2 comments:

s.b. said...

Honestly, this stuff is so cute! You both wear the bump well. I may need to come shop... mine is getting much bigger these days.

Danni said...

Thanks J, all I can say is that I'm loving my new jeans,I'm looking forward to all of the Spring merchandise coming in to Next Door AND I'm so happy that bump of mine was fake! 4 big bumps were more than enough for me! xo

Post a Comment

Popular Posts