Thursday, August 18, 2011

I really do love denim....that's why I work for Next Door. ;)

It was a fun day at the store. Next Door carries a ridiculous amount of denim.  Ridiculous in a really good way.
 Glad to see some of my girlfriends stopped by to take advantage of the private sale day I had for them. 
There were some breaks in my day....so I did what I was told.
I tried on denim.

I wish these 7's could come home with me, but
I am now a girl on a budget.

7 for All Mankind Slim Trouser...fantastic.






Citizens of Humanity
Thompson
Cropped Skinny
(very fun cut)






High waisted...this is the only pic you'll see me in of these.
I am all torso in this style...but they will 
look fabulous on the rest of you chicks.


Ellen and I are done.....never thought I could tire of trying on some of the prettiest pairs of jeans.

Almost forgot the Palmer Baggy pant
from Citizens of Humanity.
These were controversial...I loved them.
Susan (SP smarty pants) says they look like I had a diaper on. Thoughts?


Last minute addition...my favorite DL1961.
The Emma Skinny.

This is the first in a long time and most likely the last you will see my mug trying on our wears....but it's for the greater good of our store. (sarcasm)
See you soon.
-JR






1 comments:

Kat said...

Gah! Totally loving those 7 Slim Trousers!!! You look fabulous in them!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts