Sunday, January 30, 2011

A perfect weekend

When I last posted on Thursday who knew that it would be such a fantastic few days. I spent two nights with my family and our friends at Green Lake. The kids (and us grown ups) played non-stop...sleds pulled by snowmobiles, sledding, bonfires...super fun!



Drove home Saturday morning just in time for our daughter's basketball games. (note* My husband and I coach our 6th grader daughter's team, our 2nd year) Saturday was also my guys birthday, 43 years already, wow! I met him 18 years ago. We made a nice dinner hung out with the kiddos. The girls wrapped their Daddy's presents and made a b-day banner for the guy....he loves it I know it~Happy Birthday to my favorite fella!


Sunday morning the birthday boy took the day off work so I could hit the StyleMax Market in Chicago....What a blast! Renotta took us with her and we had an amazing time finding some of the best deals to pass to our shoppers. I cannot wait to see it all arrive. Sneak peaks tomorrow for sure. I am too cashed tonight from all the buying we did today.

My favorite stops were LA Made, 7 For All Mankind, BB Dakota, & Jack (BB's new line), Lilac, & Pouch, & Ryu. Those are only half of what we saw and conquered! Working with ladies like these sure can make life fun & satisfying. What a group of wonderful women! Renotta we need a redo on this photo, you not in it!! Thanks for a fantastic day! xo JR

3 comments:

Renotta Thompson RRT Designs said...

I had the best time ever. You are born to this!

R

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

I might have to agree with you.lol :)
-J

Unknown said...

I want to be in the MOMMY CLUB!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts